Terms of Service
By using Simplybill ("The Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Craig Williams (the Operator) reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.simplybill.com/terms/
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be human. “Bots” or other automated sign-ups aren't permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You're responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Operator can't and won't be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While the Operator prohibits such conduct and Content on the
Service, you understand and agree that the Operator can't be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed
to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number. A valid credit card/PayPal account is required for paying accounts.
- If you initially sign up for a Basic, Enhanced, or Premium account, and you don't cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was first created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, you will not be charged.
- An upgrade from the free account to any paying account will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United Kingdom taxes.
- Should you upgrade or downgrade your account type, your credit card will be charged your new billing rate immediately. Your credit card/PayPal account will then be charged your new billing rate every 30 days thereafter unless you cancel your account.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. The Operator does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the “Account” link in the top navigation. This Account screen provides a simple account cancellation button. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- The Operator, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other the Operator service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. The Operator reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Operator reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days
notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Simplybill website (www.simplybill.com) or the Service itself.
- The Operator shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- The Operator claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- The Operator does not pre-screen Content, but the Operator and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is provided to all account holders, both free and paying, but is only available via email.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, the Operator, or any other the Operator service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Operator.
- The Operator may, but has no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that it determines in its sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any customer, employee, member, or officer associated with Simplybill
will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- The Operator does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Operator shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Operator has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Operator to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Operator and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Operator (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to contact at simplybill dot com.