You may be required to register in order to be granted access to certain services and/or products at this web site. At the time of registration, you may be prompted by one of our online forms to provide certain personal information to us ("Registration Data").
IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as "traffic data" so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. Simplybill will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Information relating to Simplybill and it's data processing activities.
- Who is the data controller?Craig Williams (contact at simplybill dot com)
- Why does Simplybill process your information?Simplybill requires a small amount of personal information in order to identify you as a user of Simplybill and to provide invoicing services where your contact information is provided to the people you choose to invoice
- What information is collected?The following information is collected about you when you create an account: first name, last name, email address, telephone number (optional), postal address including country, IP address when accessing the service and time / date information relating to sessions of accessThe following information is collected about the people you choose to invoice through Simplybill: name, company, postal address including country, telephone number (optional) and email address
- How is it collected?Simplybill can only collect the stated information when you, as a user of Simplybill, provide it through the pages of Simplybill
- Why is it being collected / How will it be used?Your personal information is used to identify you as a user of Simplybill and additionally, to provide your information on the invoices you choose to send. Information relating to the people you choose to invoice is used to send, via email, invoices to those people and to identify them adequately on the invoice itself to indicate they are the intended recipient of the invoice
- Who will it be shared with?Simplybill does not share your personal data with any other companies or individuals. Your information, as displayed on your invoices, is shared with the people you choose to invoice
- How will it affect those individuals concerned?Individuals receiving invoices from you, sent through Simplybill, should expect to receive an invoice from you for work or services provided to them. Permission to provide to Simplybill, information for the purposes of invoicing the people you choose to invoice, must be sought before their information can be passed to Simplybill, as detailed in our Terms of Service
- What can I do if I don't want my information stored?Due to the nature of the service Simplybill provides, it is simply not possible to provide invoicing services without the information stated above. Therefore, if you do not wish for Simplybill to store this information you can simply delete your account or request Simplybill to do this for you. You will find a button to delete your details on the Account page when logged into the service
- What information is retained ater I delete my account?Due to the way information stored by Simplybill is backed up, your information may take up to 24 hours to be completely removed from the service. After this time (24hrs), no information relating to you or the people you choose to invoice is retained and your information cannot be recovered
- How long is my information held by Simplybill?Your information is only retained whilst you have an account with the service. Once you delete your account, all your information and information relating to the people you choose to invoice is permanently deleted. If you do not access your account for a period greater then 3 years from the date you last accessed your account, then your account is automatically deleted
- Where does Simplybill store your information?Similar to many SaaS providers, Simplybill uses a top-tier, third-party data hosting provider (mediatemple) with servers located in the U.S., to host its online services. mediatemple complies with the Privacy Shield principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU and Switzerland. More information on mediatemple's policy can be found here https://mediatemple.net/legal/privacy-policy/